Saturday, October 27, 2012

Forever Best Friend

First and foremost, Happy Eid al-Adha everyone. May all your sacrifices are accepted by Allah s.w.t and you're showered upon by His love and blessings. 

Anyways, am updating this; exclusively for my one and forever bestfriend, Aida. I did blog about her a couple of times in my blog. She used to be my roommate for almost every semesters during Diploma in UiTM Jengka, Pahang. Even though we're not in the same course during Degree but we still making time for each other to meet up.

And we keep doing that until now. ;)

She's like my sister; the one who'll stick together through my thick and thin. And yes, she do act like my sister bila tiap kali kuar mesti dia yg nk belanja. Sampai salesgirl pun tanya ktorg adik-bradik or kwn sbb tgk dia bayar suma untuk I. Mana ada bestfriend nk bayar suma beli barang, makan, tgk movie, etc. Ada? Tak ada.. Aida sorg je.. =p

She bought me all these. Gorgeous, aren't they?

So many laughs through the years, and a few stories I hope no one hears, I'll always be your side, best friends forever till the day we die. 


Thanks Aida for everything.. I love you!

1 comment:

  1. blogwalking here, done followed ur blog..nway nice blog,do visit mine k =)

    ReplyDelete