Skip to main content

And I keep SMILING :)



Actually, this entry exclusively meant for everyone yg sgt concern bout me. Seriously, I'm trying to hide it at first.. That's y I x penah mentioned apa-apa in my blog that relates to my personal life or to be exact my love issue.. hmm.. Tapi apa la sgt yg I mampu buat to stop the technology sekarang rite? Dgn facebook je semua org bole tahu kan..

I admit, the reason I close my FB's acc for a while hari tu is just to find myself again. To find the spirit. And give a space to cont my life. But I was wrong. I can't b a LOSER. Kenapa I nk lari? Just face it! Hell, I'm good enough to show that I'm better. To show that I'm strong. So, I active kan bailk my FB's acc.. And to my surprise, I never knew that ramai lg yang care bout me. Yg syg I.. Yg jaga I.. And yg rsiau pasal I.. Seriously, I sgt terharu... Sumpah! Syg korg sgt2... ♥

Ada kwn skolah yg x penah bertgur pun dlu.. Xpenah rapat pun.. X penah jd kwn in fact.. Cuma setakat kenal semata 1 skolah je.. Tp bila jd cm gnie, they come to me.. Send me a msg jauh dari Scotland to show that they are always with me. That they are care.. Bg semangat dekat I.. Terharu weih.. I x nangis sbb hilang cinta... Tp I nangis bila diorg concern psl I.. Support I. :') Ada yg buat entry special for me.. Hati mana tak tersentuh bila ada yg sudi buat entry special kan.. Thx NQ. Thank you so much dear. I always believe, Allah tue Maha ADIL..

Sepatutnya I mestilah frust kan, but magically No. I do not feel dat way at all.. In fact, I bahagia sgt cuz dpt byk kasih syg dr org lain yg lebih hargai I. How lucky am I rite? So, tell me y should I feel sad? Y I should cry? X perlu kan? Cos I x rugi apa-apa pun.

Plus I tahu.. I da gave my best.. N there's nothing left dat I should regret.Tak I x nyesal pun for what had happened. Even sekecil zarah.. Xde lansung rasa menyesal. 

So, girls... Don't worry okay. I'll be fine. Betul. :))

N I love u guys. SANGAT! xoxoxo


Comments

  1. hi. im ur stalker. err follower? blog reader? ape2 lah. im a girl. all dat i cn say is, karma does hpn. be hpy n be strong :)
    i'm a feminist n i stand fr girls' right!

    ReplyDelete
  2. huhuh good luck then ;D
    i'd deactvated my acc on fb too xD

    ReplyDelete
  3. owhhh...bertuahnye ramai yg sayang n care :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. good for you to be happy enough...
    and beleive in yourself..that u'll find someone better..okay???do take care yea...

    ReplyDelete
  5. thx guys.. alhamdulillah, i feel better now. :) Love u all.. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. u deserved some1 a way better than him. he's total jerk. u.. i nk tny. cmne u deal with ur feeling ryte nw??? i need some advice on this.tq.

    ReplyDelete
  7. dear anonymous,
    i do nothing actually. N i dunno where i got d spirit either. Sumpah, I x sdei or even regret 4 wat had happened. Membe2 I pown t'kejut cuz I x nangis. Sdgkn our r/ship is already 6 years. Mcm x make sense kn I x sdey? huhu..

    But wat make sense is, believe urself. I believe dat I already do my best. I da all out. Tp if thing still doesn't work, so I have nothing to regret. It goes same to other things in ur life. In study for example, klaw u tawu u da study hard n smart but d result still not satisfy u, U xkn rse mnyesal kn? Sbb tue Tuhan da tetapkn. Unless klaw u x berusaha, then mmg patut la u menyesal. hehehe..

    So dear, usaha-doa-tawakal should b aligned. InsyaAllah, Allah xkn anayai hamba die.. (^_^)

    ReplyDelete
  8. thanx sis 4 da advice. u sngt tabah. i feel better nw.move on n look forward are the best way kn. u're truly an inspiration 4 me. thanx again. btw, i love reading ur blog.nice! hey, jd la model. i ske tgk all ur pics. seriously, u cantek la.
    =)

    ReplyDelete
  9. sis da clash ? :(

    be strong ye sis!kuat taw

    ReplyDelete
  10. anonymous: thx dear.. yep, always believe things happened for reason. Jgn sesekali blame takdir. Klaw kte xpenah jtuh, kte xkn tawu cmne rse sakit. Ble kte x penah rse sakit, kte xkn penah m'hargai keadaan baik yg kte dew. rite? so, chill! life is too short. Dun waste it dear. :) N wat I had been thru lately, I take it in a positive way.. I tawu diz is d chance dat Allah gives me to have d best for my life. N I really thankful for d chance I have. Really. Tue tnjuk Allah syg kt kte lg kn.. Owg yg baek, tue yg baek. Vice versa. So, keep rocking gal. *wink*

    miwwa syg: yep. I da broke up. Dun worry. I'm strong enuf. hehehe.. (^_^)v

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

so-called-retis

Lemme be honest to you.. When I first heard word of retis, it's sounds so bizarre and gross to me. Feel so awkward to pronounce and in fact, I dun even know the meaning. ngeee~ 
I only know the meaning of retis when a friend used 'that' word in twitter and I was like, "retis what?"
So, he told me that retis means artist. 
"Oooooookay... understand." *but still, sounds so GROSS!!  >.<
Makanya, saya telah membuat pengenalan mengenai maksud retis sebelum memulakan perenggan. 
*Motif guna perkataan retis sebagai Tajuk (da cakap GROSS sgt)?? - Sebab nak update adik-adik yang kurang memahami (seperti saya) ngan perkataan-perkataan terkini lg trending. Kita belajar sama-sama ea. hahaha.. 
So, talking about retis/artist, someone has boosted me up in FB which had lead to the feelings of "seperti artis sangat" *pukes*

So, I asked him for what reason he called me 'insan popular'??  And it had dragged to the reply-comment session;
Then he ga…

10 Steps to do Self-Manicure

Since am no longer stay in KL, there's a lot of things that I need to compromise with maself; that I cannot have them in ma hometown. No more Nasi Ayam Penyet, no more Mamak at late night AND no more manicure and pedicure!! It scares me to hell when am imagine that ma nail will turn ugly without treatment.  >.<
One day, when I was with Mama in Guardian, I found set of nail polish which include buffing cream! Like OMG!!!! I can do my own manicure in home. Means, am now could saving up to rm70 for mani + pedi session.  It is much more worth it when u could do by ur own.  *wink*
Here are 10 easy steps for you to do self-manicure in home;

BTS: My Engagement Day

Aloha!!! 
I know it has been a while but here's a treat, Behind The Scenes (BTS) of my engagement day! ;)

22-12-12 is the date that I'm officially engaged to the man I wholeheartedly love, Incik Pensyarah. Alhamdulillah, the ceremony went so well; filled with the positive vibes, joy and incredible bond that everyone shares. 
Since pink is my favorite color (yeah, everyone knows that) I've came out with the idea of Princess theme. And of course, everything has to be in pink color! haha.. 
The Preparations

Canopies: Abah & Mama rented from Encik Razak - recommended by our relatives. Since it's an intimate ceremony attended by relatives and close friends, two canopies should be more than enough to accommodate about 200 people. It's a pyramid canopy with ceiling fan and decorated beautifully with pink-and-white scallop. 
Door Gifts: Mama wanted to give something meaningful and not to be wasted so, Yaasin is the best! Tapi takkan nk bagi Yaasin semata-mata right? Henc…