Saturday, January 4, 2020

Twenty Twenty

Umrah posting need to wait as I don't wanna miss this chance to update in early 2020!

I've seen lots of people do this thing of a decade recap in most of socmeds but I wanna do it here.

2010:
⧫ March - Degree Class Trip to Bagan Lalang
⧫ May - Celebrated birthday with bestfriend, Aida and had a trip to Bkt Tinggi with Anem & Trah
⧫ August - Ended six years of relationship
⧫ October - Joined AdFest in Penang
⧫ December - Started my internship in ad agency.

2011: 
⧫ Single.
⧫ March - Joined the last AdFest in PD
⧫ Graduated from UiTM - Bachelor of Mass Communication (Hons) Advertising
⧫ Worked with magazine publication company before resigned for fam bam's business
⧫ May - Family trip to Jakarta and Bandung
⧫ Ran the biz errands around KL - Bangi - Johor - Singapore.
⧫ September - Started new job as Media & Marketing Executive in ad agency, Dentsu. 
⧫ October - Joined media workshop in Singapore
⧫ December - Left Dentsu.


2012:
⧫ Single.
⧫ January - Went back to hometown, Langkawi.
⧫ February - Worked with Maxis Centre Langkawi.
⧫ March - Had reunion with Degree classmate in Langkawi
⧫ July - In get-to-know phase with SirHubby
⧫ August - Merisik Ceremony took part
⧫ Resigned from Maxis Centre.
⧫ December - Engaged with SirHubby


2013:
⧫ Started to work as Replacement Teacher in high school.
⧫ Received job offer from LADA
⧫ May - Fam Trip to Sarawak with fiance.
⧫ June - Started new role in LADA as Assistant Manager.
⧫ August - Married!
⧫ In LDR with SirHubby.
⧫ October - Attended work demand in Taipei for 5 days.


2014:
⧫ Hijrah - Decided to wear full hijab.
⧫ April - Road trip with SirHubby; Melaka - Genting - KL
⧫ June - Pregnant with #ErisRaissa
⧫ July - Bought my first house in Langkawi
⧫ October - Office trip to Hatyai
⧫ November - Reunited with SirHubby
⧫ December - Started new job in JPM


2015:
⧫ February - Welcome our first new born #ErisRaissa
⧫ Life was great. Everything was about adjusting and adapting new role as a new mom.
⧫ December - Family trip to Fraser Hill


2016:
⧫ February - Family trip to Hatyai
⧫ March - SirHubby bought his first house
⧫ June - Pregnant with #ElysiaRizqie
⧫ July - Celebrated SirHubby's birthday in Bukit Tinggi
⧫ December - Trade off my first car, Viva for new Pesona


2017:
⧫ February - Gave birth to #ElysiaRizqie
⧫ May - Family trip to Perth
⧫ August - Little anniversary celebration in PD
⧫ September - In laws trip to CH
⧫ October - Family short trip to MAPS, Perak


2018:
⧫ January - Performed Umrah
⧫ February - Trip to Egypt
⧫ April - Lost my beloved FIL.
⧫ May - The fall of 'government-of-the-day', our unit dissolved
⧫ Launced my first product, PinkMentation foundation
⧫ August - Short getaway to Malacca for anniversary celebration
⧫ September - In laws trip to Terengganu
⧫ October - Family trip to Sabah
⧫ December - The end of my career, SirHubby to let go his car


2019:
⧫ The beginning of being SAHM
⧫ January - Stayed in Langkawi for a couple weeks
⧫ February - Celebrated the girls' birthday in GH
⧫ July - Started to put my house on the market
⧫ August - In laws trip to CH
⧫ December - Ended the year by brought the girls to watch NYE fireworks.


Looking back, I am so proud of myself how every bit of it helped me grown. It is what it is. I have no regrets. In fact it was a great journey that have made me today. Despite all tears and laughs, I am so thankful for everyone who choose to stick around, who never give up on me, who always have my back. Thank You! 

Never stop dreaming. Never losing hope. 

Hence, my new motto is, "Redah Je!"

Let's do this 2020! 

         

No comments:

Post a Comment