Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Pre-Valentine's Gift

I am now have a new love. *winkwinkwink*

Meet my keChick!!


Someone gave keChick to me.. It is actually from Mr. AA (bukan kertas Double A ogey) =p huhu.. I got kechick 6 days ago.. Mula-mula sangat la garang. But slowly bile die da kenal, terus manja dan mengada pulak.. tehee~ =DD I still gigih main ngan KeChick though my skin start gatal-gatal cause kulit I lebih mengada dari Kechick. Sgt sensitive! tsk. o.0 But it won't stop me from playing with keChick. 1 hari x usik die memang tak sah. Die sangat la cute! Bangun pagi tengok die dulu, sudah mandi tengok die dulu, balik keja tengok die dulu, tengah tido pun boleh bangun tengok keChick. I'm so head-over-heels into keChick rite now. ngee~

Btw, thank you for the cute gift, Mr. AA! It really means a lot. I'm sorry if I've been distant lately. I think it's better if we give each other a little space for now. I value you as a friend and I hope you know that. I just need some time to sort things out.

Please don't take this the wrong way. It isn't because I don't appreciate you, I do. I just think this is the best thing for now. Take a good care of yourself aite! xoxo


p/s: I'm heartless. U should know dat.


2 comments:

  1. awww~ it's a hamster, right ? dulu pernah simpan hamster tapi semua pun mati X__X

    useful tips for you :)
    never ever³ give kuaci yang kita selalu makan tu dkt hamster. especially yang panjang² tu. because kan they tend to kumpul makanan byk² dlm mulut. so kalau dorang simpan kuaci panjang tu, they might choke on it.

    just like my last hamster. it's our fault sebab malas beli makanan dia dari pet store. so bagi makan kuaci daddy. then time mati terbaring tu, dalam mulut still full of kuaci panjang.

    sobs ;( sedih pula bila ingat. huhuhu~

    ReplyDelete
  2. thx my dear for a very useful tips. I'll always remember dat.. *wink*

    ReplyDelete