Thursday, January 27, 2011

Gadis Sepatu Tinggi: part 6

Supposedly lps blk keja td I da siap packing baju. So that I bole tdo awal mlm nie in order to have a fresh look tomorrow morning. Especially it is for Genting man! hee~ =D Tp apa la nasib.. Niat nk tdo awal during weekdays mmg x penah termakbul. tsk.

Baru je siap-siap nk gerak balik, I got 1 txt msg from Mr. Shaari,

"Let's go to karaoke tonight. Client's treat."

Shit. I was just planning to have my beauty sleep tonight. grrrr...

Mind you, this is rather normal culture in media field. Somewhat I need to get used to it. Cos I'm too afraid to say 'No' since I'm just a trainee.. Redha ke x, mmg kena g jugak. But thank God Eifa is always there. So at least, I x mati kutu sorang-sorang. huhu..

At 12.50AM baru I smpai umah... N u know what makes me so 'happy' rite now? I-didn't-pack-anything-yet!! DAMN! I'm so tired! waaaaa~

p/s: My first time watched the music video of "Kekasih Gelapku" by Ungu during Karaoke td. Just fallen in love with the lyric. hee~ =D

Kumencintaimu lebih dari apapun
Meskipun tiada satu orang pun yang tau
Kumencintaimu sedalam-dalam hatiku
Meskipun engkau hanya kekasih gelapku


Kutahu kutakkan slalu ada untukmu

Di saat engkau merindukan diriku
Kutahu kutakkan bisa memberikanmu waktu
Yang panjang dalam hidupku



Yakinlah bahwa engkau adalah cintaku

Yang kucari selama ini dalam hidupku
Dan hanya padamu kuberikan sisa cintaku
Yang panjang dalam hidupku…

pp/s: Yeah I know, I'm pretty lems.. Lagu nie da berabad lama org dengar. I baru cm nk bole layan. Apakah?

4 comments:

  1. ee: hi-5 yaaww!!

    deary syaza: hahaha.. it's normal dear.. some people might love it, n some are not. nothing strange bout it. hee~ dun worry aite! *wink*

    ReplyDelete
  2. i used to love this song but now i kinda hate it.hehe.btw, sis suka karaoke ka?? i love it so much. plg lama i karaoke 3 jam non stop.afta tu i demam. now tgh plan ngan my fwens karaoe 4 jam plak.
    (^_____________^)

    ReplyDelete
  3. matahari sisis: must be a gud reason to hate d song aite! =p no lah. i dun like karaoke at all. dat's y i need to bring my bff along. otherwise, they gonna b bored with me. hee~ =p anyway, gud luck for the 4hours karaoke session. hehehe..

    ReplyDelete