Wednesday, September 16, 2009

.:: eVeNt MaNaGeMeNt ::.


September 11, 2009

My class has handled an event which is berbuka puasa, as to complete our task 4 Management subject.. Then, markah ktorg akn diberi based on 'keberjayaan' (word yg d'gnakan our lect, Mr. Shamsul) event t'sebut.hu3.. Alhamdulillah, we managed to make it WORKS. N guess wat, we all got full mark 4 dat event. yeewhuu~ The best part during dat event was when I t'plih as a Queen of d Nite. ngee~ Dun b jelous my dear.. =DD N d most thing yg wt I rse bangga lg bila I dipilih oleh our own lect.. he3.. How lucky am I.. despite I only got susu tin as a present. hahaha.. anyhow, it's COOL wat. ngee~ So now, one more event left which is Social Event. InsyaAllah, we'll execute it after Eid.



wit project manager, Intan

venue: Kedai Kopi 2, Shah Alam


Bagi ucapan.. ceewaah~ =p


C, I've told u.. I dpt susu tin.. ngee~

No comments:

Post a Comment