Friday, February 3, 2023

2022 Delayed Post

Guess it just has become my 'blogging pattern' to update year(s) later after one post. 😅

A short re-cap on 2022:

❤ Has officially be a SAHM for 4 years - I actually had received 2 job offers; 1) The offer got voided after the change of PM (got offer during TSMY tenureship but was immediately blocked after DIS took over), 2) I've to turn down another offer as it didn't meet my minimum salary expectations. Not being demand here but more on being realistic. I couldn't accept anything less than I expected as I am too having my own commitments and other responsibilities to take care of. In shaa Allah, I believe there'll be something better in the future. Amin. 

❤ Post C19 - After two years living with covid and survived the Alpha, Beta, Gamma and Delta variants we (kids, husband and I) however, got by Omicron. Kids were down with fever for 3 days. Cuma hari pertama and kedua je the temp spike really high. Masuk hari ke-3 fever subsided cuma tinggal light cough je. Next person down with fever was husband. 5 hari jugak bedridden. Then the last person was me. I barely got fever. Cuma sakit tekat and light headache and that's all. Guess the vaccine/boosters really helped though. Overall, the country was in recovery process where lot of businesses were back to open and run as usual. More rules and regulations were also uplifted (i.e.: face mask is no longer mandatory except in selected indoors/facilities building, schools were open and back to normal physical class, M'sia also re-opening its international borders again and we got to go back to kampung to celebrate Hari Raya 😉). Alhamdulillah.

❤ There was one personal matter that I hold it for too long in seeking the closure but Alhamdulillah, I've finally found and got it. Couldn't be more thankful for that. "Whatever goods happens to you is from Allah; and whatever misfortune smites you is because of your own action. We have sent you to mankind (O Muhammad!) as a Messenger and Allah is sufficient as a witness." Ayah an-Nisa' 4:79  😇

Well, that's all from me as of now. 

Toodles! 😘

No comments:

Post a Comment