Friday, December 13, 2019

What's Up 2019

Since the blog is now out of the spotlight, I think I'm gonna start to write more often here. Back to my origin purpose of having this blog in the first place - to make this as my digital diary.

So many things happened from my last entry and been given an opportunity to perform Umrah was the highlight of last year (would love to update on my Umrah journey later).

Meanwhile... this year, definitely has become one kind of bumpy, wild, crazy ride I ever had. This is by far the lowest point of my life.

I got laid off early this year when the new regime took over. And never in my wildest dreams, I would be unemployed this long! Life has been easy for me for the past years. Since graduated, I could easily got new job and even have waiting jobs before quiting. I just couldn't comprehend it. But, I keep telling myself there's hikmah. I might not see it yet OR I just couldn't see it yet but the hikmah is surely there. In Shaa Allah.

Financially, from M40, we're now in B40 group (after all appropriate deductions). There's a lot of things we have to sacrifice especially when SirHubby is the only breadwinner and reducing our commitment was the only way. I basically have to let go my house in Langkawi and SirHubby has sold his car. We're indeed struggling but Alhamdulillah, we survived!

And not to mention that having me as a stay-at-home-mom (SAHM) has also helped us (financially) when we could save up to RM650 every month. And to take care of the kids by my own is a bless that I could ever asked for. Alhamdulillah.

But those are the commitments within our control. The one beyond our control is our delayed-new-house which supposedly to be ready since Nov last year (2018) WHICH also LPPSA has began to run the monthly loan payment of the house. Having said that, SirHubby has to pay both houses (monthly) rent and home loan for this damn one whole year when the fact that our own house is still with unascertained status. Sigh.

Well, that's pretty much of 2019.

Nothing interesting. Nothing fancy. Definitely not a good year for us. Bak kata SirHubby, this year is our 'dark times'. Harsh reality indeed.

With 18 days left of approaching 2020, I still hope something good would happen. Aamin.

xoxo
Syuha D.


Index:
SirHubby = Incik Pensyarah

No comments:

Post a Comment