Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Countdown is ON!!

Omg! Omg! OH-MY-GOD!!! 
Three days to go to my semi-big-day!! 
*goosebumps*

I'm over excited to share and write everything here; I wish I could do it everyday! But neah, how would I? Am too busy on getting the preparations done especially in the daytime. So here I am - writing in the middle of the night. pffft.

Anyhow, talking about the preparations ... breath in-breath out ... are well underway.
(I believe)

Y'know that we bought a special book to plan our big-day (i.e.: engagement, solemnization and reception) right? Yeah, am a teeny bit anxious on that. It's a safe step to keep me away from the bridezilla-wannabe zone anyway. But rest assured, I'm fine as long as they're done on-time! ;)

So, let's keep track it down!

  • Pelamin Booked
  • Photographer Booked
  • Attire Fitting-done
  • Hair & Make Up Booked
  • Hand Bouquet Aya's Favor
  • Hantaran 70% bought
  • Hantaran Trays Booked
  • Catering Booked
  • Canopies Booked
  • Door Gifts 90% Bought 
  • Ring Bought!

It looks pretty good I must say yet, I still feel panicky and lots of anxiety! >.<"


So long angels.


2 comments: