I am not celebrating Valentine's (mind you).
But, I had fun yesterday. Went out with Mr-Cannot-Be-Identified. So unplanned. Really. But again, making time for him is always admirable. *wink*
We watched a movie which.. let's just say… the movie felt a little too relatable. 😅
So, here's the movie; No Strings Attached. It's a brilliant movie. I would give 5 ½ stars. Eh? Go n watch it girls!! (I mean, it's only for hot single babes ya) LOLOL =p
To Mr-Cannot-Be-Identified,
I'm so sorry for not giving you any other brunch options. Your only choices were: 1) Nasi Ayam Penyet 2)Nasi Ayam Penyet 3) Nasi Ayam Penyet. I guess it was pretty obvious what I was craving, wasn't it? (^_^)v
I'm so sorry for not giving you any other brunch options. Your only choices were: 1) Nasi Ayam Penyet 2)Nasi Ayam Penyet 3) Nasi Ayam Penyet. I guess it was pretty obvious what I was craving, wasn't it? (^_^)v
And I want you to know that you've always been a gentleman, just like you were back in the good old days. It's hard for me to start all over again because, at the end of the day, we both know that another situationship would only end up being a waste. So I'd rather not start anything. I genuinely love the way things are between us now and I think it's better to keep them this way. At least we won't have something to lose or another ending to go through later, right?
We've grown up and we've gone through so many phases together, more than most people ever experience with the same person. But we had. Yet, everything remains the same. That's what I love about us. So, dear, thank you again for the day. I know I didn't treat you as well as I should have, but this is the only way I know to keep us where we are. I hope you understand..
p/s: First time mimpi kena attack ngan ular secara berjemaah. They were trying to bite me. It's SCARY! damn.
ahaaa. whos that ?
ReplyDeletehe's cannot be identified. tehee~ =DD
ReplyDeletenasi ayam penyet !!! i like it too :D sadly, susah cari di sini. sobs~
ReplyDeletesiyesly? poor u.. it's ogey, nxt time u come to KL i'll treat u nasi ayam penyet aite! *wink*
ReplyDelete