Haie loves!! This is a quick Wednesday's update. Juz got back from lunch with my boss, Ms. Saera at Marciano's. I could say that she is our makan partner. Naik segan owh asyik di belanja je. ngehngeh~ My Saturday morning pun da di booked oleh beliau. Jadi teman breakfast. Jangan buat-buat kagum bila weekend I mampu bangun awal just for the sake of breakfast ogey! Cause I had a breakfast with style. LOL Mane tak style kalau breakfast pun kat Dome, KLCC. Gara-gara Ms. Saera kempunan pancake Dome. Slayyyyyy~
So yesterday, I worked on proposal of Jelajah 1 Malaysia for this coming March with Mr. Z n A****h. At first I was like, "owh, sket je nie.." Plus I've been informed that we should show to Dato' the proposal at 6pm for his approval. But then, we couldn't complete it on time. And bila Dato' datang checked, he added on few things. Meaning, that keja is no more, "owh, sket je nie.." but has changed to "owh, da semakin banyak nie.." pfft. Only at 12.45AM we managed to finish it. And I smpai umah about at 1AM. Penat.
Just to share with you that I'll be leaving tomorrow; off to Genting. Thx to Dato' cause gave us this chance to be part of the team to handle the Le Tour dLangkawi (LTdL) event. How cool is that?!! I dah super teruja sekarg. ngee~ =DD Will update u guys with the pictures there aite! *wink* Take care dolls! And don't miss me! xoxo
Today's Resolution: Nak balik sharp on 6pm. 🙏
p/s: Genting, here are the HSB coming yaaaaaaw!!!
*note: HSB - Hot Single Babes =p
So yesterday, I worked on proposal of Jelajah 1 Malaysia for this coming March with Mr. Z n A****h. At first I was like, "owh, sket je nie.." Plus I've been informed that we should show to Dato' the proposal at 6pm for his approval. But then, we couldn't complete it on time. And bila Dato' datang checked, he added on few things. Meaning, that keja is no more, "owh, sket je nie.." but has changed to "owh, da semakin banyak nie.." pfft. Only at 12.45AM we managed to finish it. And I smpai umah about at 1AM. Penat.
Today was supposed to be a "wake up early and prepare for presentation" kind of day. But alas, plans changed. I ended up accompanying Ms. Saera to meet a client since she had sent her car for servicing.
After working like a machine all day, I finally have some time to sit down and blog. yeish! =pJust to share with you that I'll be leaving tomorrow; off to Genting. Thx to Dato' cause gave us this chance to be part of the team to handle the Le Tour dLangkawi (LTdL) event. How cool is that?!! I dah super teruja sekarg. ngee~ =DD Will update u guys with the pictures there aite! *wink* Take care dolls! And don't miss me! xoxo
Today's Resolution: Nak balik sharp on 6pm. 🙏
p/s: Genting, here are the HSB coming yaaaaaaw!!!
*note: HSB - Hot Single Babes =p
haiy...................
ReplyDeletehaieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee... =)
ReplyDelete