Monday, December 27, 2010

tbt.

Haie loves!! Recently I have to say that I've fallen in love with FS. Bukan Friendster harap maklum. Tp Formspring. hee~ :D

Sometimes wujud soalan-soalan yang menguji minda and tak kurang jugak soalan-soalan yang agak kontroversi mencungkil rahsia. LOL

And speaking of Formspring, I am sharing this particular person’s question for the second time here. THIS was the first one. And new soalan ada kat bawah nie (just click at the pic to enlarge);


pergggh~ jawapan taknak dramatik lagi kan. LOL

*Amik mode jiwang sekejap*

Frankly speaking, I'm actually enjoying my single life right now. And guess what? It's almost been 3 months already. Mengagumkan. 😂 I'm SINGLE for 3 months yaaaaaw!!

I can honestly say that, before this, I never really spent much time being single. Usually, within a couple of weeks after a breakup, I would already have someone new. But that was the old me, when I was still figuring things out, more impulsive and probably didn't understand the value of taking things seriously.

But things different now. I've grown and become much wiser I believe. Pemikiran pun dah lain sikit. Kalau dulu hidup nak chill-chill je. But now, I'm more serious in life. As in there's another big issue I have to think about rather than love. Okay. Don't get me wrong. I'm not cutting guys out of my life altogether. It's just that... I'm choosing to take a vacation from dating for a while. I feel like it's exactly what I need to reconnect with myself, recharge my energy and simply enjoy my own company.

As a matter of fact, I think I'm starting to love this single life. Okay, tipu la kalau kata I tak pernah rasa nak disayangi, dimanjakan or have someone to share things with. Of course, deep down, everyone wants that. I just don't think that I'm ready to trade my freedom for anything. I've given my whole heart to someone in the past for 6 years and now I feel like it's time for me to give that same love and attention back to myself.

I want to learn how to love myself before I love someone else. Because honestly, I'm afraid... what if I can't make that "someone" happy? Siapa je yang tak suka kalau ada orang ikhlas nak menyayangi kita? Tapi dalam masa yang sama, I don't want to be loved if I'm not ready, because I'm afraid, I might end up hurting that person. (Okay, dah mula rasa tekak nak meloya dengan ayat sendiri. 😂)

As cliché as it may sound, being single is so much fun! I realized that I could tune into my random impulses and favorite habits without worrying about anyone else. It is such a great feeling! And guys, for now, are just guys. Not every interaction has to lead to something romantic. I'm simply enjoying friendships, conversations and connections without any hidden intentions. That's all.

Nevertheless, I know there will come a time when my heart is ready to welcome someone again. A time when I’m prepared to commit, to love and to build something meaningful with another person. But for now, that chapter hasn’t arrived yet. And I’m learning to embrace the chapter I’m currently living.



p/s: Okay, penat membebel. But at least everything is crystal clear now for all MRs. No confusion, no assumptions, aite! Have a good day. *wink*

19 comments:

  1. membebel je tau ek
    huhuhh
    single itu indah kan

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha.. yea, sy sukew membebel. ;p
    yup2!! single is so beautiful!! tehee~ :DD

    ReplyDelete
  3. member i dah bnyak kali tanye i sampai biler nak single
    i ckp le sampai bis study n then dpt keje bru pk couple uat mase ckunk i hepy ngan kehidupan single mingle
    hahahhah busykan diri anda ngan study

    ReplyDelete
  4. huhu.. great idea! tp klaw da dew yg b'kenan jgn la tolak. :p

    ReplyDelete
  5. xpele
    entah u uat mase ckunk i x nak pk pasal cintan cintun nie
    der le kan minat kat someone nie
    biler dier pakai 2dung ayu beb
    u blh teka sape kan ?

    ReplyDelete
  6. uishk. sapew tue?? xnk share ngan i kew? huhu

    ReplyDelete
  7. huhuhuh
    rase2 u tau kot
    huhuhuh
    puteri hatikah orang itu?

    ReplyDelete
  8. owhh
    i dah confused btol ke i minat si dier i pun x fhm ngan perasaan i ckunk 2. i jujur le kan 1st i tgk pic
    u yg u pkai 2dung tyme u p htyai 2
    emmm gler cute bdk 2 .paztu i pk owhhh layak ke i nak menyukai bdk 2
    hahhhah

    ReplyDelete
  9. hahaha.. puteri gunung ledang xnk? :P

    ReplyDelete
  10. emmm peli nmpak
    x nak le putri ledang
    puteri salju ke
    segale bgai puteri le
    puterihati?jap nak pk

    i nak study je
    2 yg penting
    cinta 6 or 7 thun lg

    ReplyDelete
  11. i second the motion yaaaw!! bwu btol ank soleh. teheee~ :DD

    ReplyDelete
  12. huhuhuh
    anak soleh?
    owhh i like it
    ee jgn bercinta
    study
    study
    dah dua bulan single nie
    tp bdk 2 blh berthan 9 bulan single kot lg dasyat kan

    ReplyDelete
  13. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  14. owh, really? sapewkah yg b'tahan smpai 9 bulan tue?

    ReplyDelete
  15. x tau le puteri maner entah
    sape mkn cili dier terase pedas kan
    bgs tau bdk nie



    yg pasti bdk nie cute segale bgai le
    kan

    ReplyDelete
  16. opppp
    silap
    bukan 9 bulan 3 bulan le
    aduyai

    ReplyDelete
  17. hye sis darling~hehe.
    spe ee ni?? dy nk ngorat sis ea. single roxx n u also roxx!
    =DD

    hye ee!!
    im matahari.
    lil sis of puteri hati.
    she's the coolest sis taw.
    owez be my sis darling.*Wink*
    =DD

    ReplyDelete
  18. my deary matahari: dat's y i wanna b single. Cos single is totally roxx yaaaaw!! *wink*

    btw ee.. meet my lil sis matahari. D sweetest lil sis ever.. :DD

    ReplyDelete
  19. owhhh
    hye matahari btw
    yup ur sis very2 cool peps
    that y i like puteri hati
    suke betol ke ee nie?
    huhuhuhu 2 ee je tau k
    yup single is totally roxx
    i love roxx 4ever
    i nak single selame 7 thun
    i nak capai impian i
    nak dpatkan kan ar of architecture
    cinta uat mase ckunk tolak ke tepi
    pendamkan saje perasaan 2
    orang yg kiter syg x semestinyer kiter dpat

    ReplyDelete