Tuesday, May 15, 2012

The Avengers with Brothers

Am honestly not a big fan of comic characters. Well, basically am ain't a comic reader. But I dunno how I got attached with those comic movies from Marvel. I could say that I do keep track all their movies. Almost all of them.  

And The Avengers? How can I miss them? It is a must watch movie for this year ogey! And what makes it perfect is when you go watch with your siblings; the brothers! 

Only four of us went out for movie while Mama and Abah had farewell dinner for one of their staffs. And the ticket was Abang's treat. ngehngeh~ Luv you lah Abang!! *hugs*


And this is my fave line in The Avengers between Captain America and Iron Man;

"See, take off your suit and what are you?"

"A genius, billionaire, playboy, philanthropist.." 

trolololol!!! It is damn hilarious especially when Thor is laughing. He's so cute! 


I dunno what happened to their hair.
It looks so funny though.
LOL

Thanks to the big guy, my only Abang!

Love you mucho!!!

p/s: Think my adik wore wrong shirt's theme that night. ngehngeh~


4 comments:

  1. saya pon dah tgk... mmg best cerita ni... Iron Man yg plg saya suka, dia mmg jenis xserius tpi sngt hensem!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahaa so cute when siblings watch cinema together! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Srikandi Utara: yeap2!! he's so funny and cool among of other heroes. me love him too!! ;)

    Ardini Izzati: hehe.. maybe u can try it too.. *wink*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Trailer Iron Man 3 dah klua! Nampak macam teruk kali ni Tony Stark kena. Siap masuk spital lagi. Rumah tepi lautnya pon hancus kena tembak. Collection armornya habis terbakar. Babak-babak last seolah-olah menunjukkan Tony Stark/Iron Man akan mati...

    Saksikan di www.sinema.my

    ReplyDelete