Skip to main content

License to have an I/C

Today is my youngest brother, Alif Haiqal's birthday. He has turned 12 and it is a license for him to have an I/C. I believe every kids who turned 12 will be so excited to have their first identity card. Obviously, u too rite? lolol 

Am planning to buy him Big Apple since I know that he loves doughnuts damn much! Ngan hati yg riang I drove to d place and to my surprise, there's no more Big Apple in Langkawi!! They had closed for quite some time apparently and am truly have no idea about that. What a shame! Rasa mcm nk gelak kt diri sendiri pun ada cos always left behind with things happen surrounding me. Am so insensitive. sigh. 

And so, I have to go with my Plan B which is; KFC treat *cliche* Neway, Bg Cik suggested to celebrate in KFC in Harbour Park and I couldn't agree more. That's the nicest place in Langkawi and always be ma fave spot. 

Ngah sronok menjamu selera sambil berkongsi cter, tiba-tiba staff KFC antar lagi 2 packs of cheezy wedges n I was like, "Eh, ktorg x order pun nie." And the staff replied, "Encik Izwat asked to give to u." 

"I see.... " *dalam hati, kalau nk blanja kasi la set byk2 sket.. Nie kasi cheezy wedges je. Eh? Hahaha..

Ogey, am kidding.. Xkan la nk demand ble org da kasi kan.. Actually En. Izwat is their Manager n merangkap my senior masa zaman sekolah dlu. He supposedly off duty ari nie tp out of nowhere muncul pulak kt situ. Rindu kt KFC perhaps. lolol.. 

So, to birthday boy; my dear adik, I really hope you can do your best in coming UPSR. I always keep you in my pray.. I love you though sometimes annoyed with your nonsense mumbling. lol You are a big boy now *even bigger than me =p hahaha.. And you still have a long journey to go. I wanted you to know that I always at your back to push you when you're stuck, to help you stand when you're fall, to lend my eyes when your vision get blurry, to take your hand when you are not sure and to give my shoulder whenever you need it. One love brother! <3



Comments

  1. heeloo pretty..nice to meet u..pes time dtg sini..sbb byk belog sgt promote u..ckp u gojes n cun...but for me...mmm....u mmg cantik la darl ;p\\"Ain memalukan diri sendiri. Terima kasih.".

    ReplyDelete
  2. salam..hey nice blog! follow mine ^_^

    http://penhijaupenpink.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. ain dzaya: wow, i didn't know yg dew byk belog promote pulak. huhu.. neway, thanks dear.. ;)

    hajar saufi: thanks love. will do, in sya Allah.. <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. hai... nice blog.. please be my follower at http://srikandiutaramenulis.blogspot.com..

    happy bday utk adik awk:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. hai..just drop by..nice blog dan tuan tanah ni pun segak... ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. srikandi utara: thanks dear.. in sya Allah, will do.. ;-)

    Jai Montana: bunch of thanks!! =D

    ReplyDelete
  7. macam dah lama ja xsinggah melawat, oke2 tgk mcm sehat jer, ok kot. tc.krumen abuted

    ReplyDelete
  8. am good.. how are you?
    yeah, it's been awhile u no drop here aite?
    take care too.. n keep in touch ya!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. nice blog..follow dand support

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

so-called-retis

Lemme be honest to you.. When I first heard word of retis, it's sounds so bizarre and gross to me. Feel so awkward to pronounce and in fact, I dun even know the meaning. ngeee~ 
I only know the meaning of retis when a friend used 'that' word in twitter and I was like, "retis what?"
So, he told me that retis means artist. 
"Oooooookay... understand." *but still, sounds so GROSS!!  >.<
Makanya, saya telah membuat pengenalan mengenai maksud retis sebelum memulakan perenggan. 
*Motif guna perkataan retis sebagai Tajuk (da cakap GROSS sgt)?? - Sebab nak update adik-adik yang kurang memahami (seperti saya) ngan perkataan-perkataan terkini lg trending. Kita belajar sama-sama ea. hahaha.. 
So, talking about retis/artist, someone has boosted me up in FB which had lead to the feelings of "seperti artis sangat" *pukes*

So, I asked him for what reason he called me 'insan popular'??  And it had dragged to the reply-comment session;
Then he ga…

10 Steps to do Self-Manicure

Since am no longer stay in KL, there's a lot of things that I need to compromise with maself; that I cannot have them in ma hometown. No more Nasi Ayam Penyet, no more Mamak at late night AND no more manicure and pedicure!! It scares me to hell when am imagine that ma nail will turn ugly without treatment.  >.<
One day, when I was with Mama in Guardian, I found set of nail polish which include buffing cream! Like OMG!!!! I can do my own manicure in home. Means, am now could saving up to rm70 for mani + pedi session.  It is much more worth it when u could do by ur own.  *wink*
Here are 10 easy steps for you to do self-manicure in home;

BTS: My Engagement Day

Aloha!!! 
I know it has been a while but here's a treat, Behind The Scenes (BTS) of my engagement day! ;)

22-12-12 is the date that I'm officially engaged to the man I wholeheartedly love, Incik Pensyarah. Alhamdulillah, the ceremony went so well; filled with the positive vibes, joy and incredible bond that everyone shares. 
Since pink is my favorite color (yeah, everyone knows that) I've came out with the idea of Princess theme. And of course, everything has to be in pink color! haha.. 
The Preparations

Canopies: Abah & Mama rented from Encik Razak - recommended by our relatives. Since it's an intimate ceremony attended by relatives and close friends, two canopies should be more than enough to accommodate about 200 people. It's a pyramid canopy with ceiling fan and decorated beautifully with pink-and-white scallop. 
Door Gifts: Mama wanted to give something meaningful and not to be wasted so, Yaasin is the best! Tapi takkan nk bagi Yaasin semata-mata right? Henc…