Skip to main content

Movie for laugh

Salam and hello angels!!

So, what are u all up to this weekend? Hope you guys having a great time. *wink*

But if you are not so lucky, which having a bad day during weekend, don't be sad aite? Just laugh! Then you will be okay. * tp jgn gelak for no reason lak. pelik owg tgk nti.. LOL

Do u noe yg gelak / ketawa tue is really good for our health? Well it is actually a strong medicine for mind and body. See wat I've got from reliable sources; 
  1. Laughter relaxes the whole body: Whenever we laugh, it's actually help to relieves physical tension and stress. Secara tak langsung otot kte relax for up to 45 minutes after. *mungkin berkesan utk awet muda jugak.. =DD
  2. Laughter boosts the immune system:  Ble gelak ia dpt mengurangkan hormon stress dan menaikkan sel immune dan antibody melawan penyakit > sekaligus meningkatkan tahap daya ketahanan terhadap penyakit.
  3. Laughter triggers the release of endorphins (sejenis kimia semulajadi yg baek dlm badan): Akan membantu badan merasa sihat dan melegakan kesakitan walau sekejap. 
  4. Laughter protects the heart: Ketawa boleh memperbaiki fungsi saluran darah dan meningkatkn aliran darah - yg bole melindungi kte daripada serangan jantung dan lain2 masalah kardiovaskular. 
In dat case, let's laugh!! LOL

But as I mentioned before, jgn la gelak for no reason kn.. Bole mengundang keraguan pd owg luar.. tehehee~  =DD

I have a suggestion for you to laugh *tahap berdekah-dekah* , go and watch Johnny English Reborn!! Am sure you guys will feel damn good. Sumpah kelakar ogey cter nie.. Though, yes, some might said it's a stupid joke but who cares! As long as kte bole gelak n release tension, it's more than enuf wat? kn kn kn?? huhu.. 

 After all, it's Rowan Atkinson aka Mr Bean kowt!!! Tgk mke beliau pown bole mencetus rasa geli hati. kahkahkah. 


Am I right? =p

Watched Johnny English Reborn with bestie, Aida. :)
It's in Alamanda
BFF; Aida *wink*

Comments

  1. hukk!! aq tgk ngn kak angkt aq jeha..
    aq j yg gelak lelebey taw!! tp sgt cambest sbb ms tgh presure+dpt gelak golek2 sgt puasti!! hoo.. chick!! how i wish 2 hv tym 2 chill out again..

    ReplyDelete
  2. kaaaaan... ble weih nk lepak? ang duk mne skarg?

    ReplyDelete
  3. im in cyber skg.. hohohoOO.. bebeh!! yg cambest ny, umah abg aq ngn ofis cuma 5minit jeha nek scoot.. ngeee!! tggu hg banje aq j nihahahah~

    ReplyDelete
  4. bole babe.. tgu next month kta date ea.. bulan nie aku kopak awl. ngan bwu blk singapore nyew, ngan nk konvo nyew, mcm2 lg.. bole botak kpala weih.. huhu

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

so-called-retis

Lemme be honest to you.. When I first heard word of retis, it's sounds so bizarre and gross to me. Feel so awkward to pronounce and in fact, I dun even know the meaning. ngeee~ 
I only know the meaning of retis when a friend used 'that' word in twitter and I was like, "retis what?"
So, he told me that retis means artist. 
"Oooooookay... understand." *but still, sounds so GROSS!!  >.<
Makanya, saya telah membuat pengenalan mengenai maksud retis sebelum memulakan perenggan. 
*Motif guna perkataan retis sebagai Tajuk (da cakap GROSS sgt)?? - Sebab nak update adik-adik yang kurang memahami (seperti saya) ngan perkataan-perkataan terkini lg trending. Kita belajar sama-sama ea. hahaha.. 
So, talking about retis/artist, someone has boosted me up in FB which had lead to the feelings of "seperti artis sangat" *pukes*

So, I asked him for what reason he called me 'insan popular'??  And it had dragged to the reply-comment session;
Then he ga…

10 Steps to do Self-Manicure

Since am no longer stay in KL, there's a lot of things that I need to compromise with maself; that I cannot have them in ma hometown. No more Nasi Ayam Penyet, no more Mamak at late night AND no more manicure and pedicure!! It scares me to hell when am imagine that ma nail will turn ugly without treatment.  >.<
One day, when I was with Mama in Guardian, I found set of nail polish which include buffing cream! Like OMG!!!! I can do my own manicure in home. Means, am now could saving up to rm70 for mani + pedi session.  It is much more worth it when u could do by ur own.  *wink*
Here are 10 easy steps for you to do self-manicure in home;

BTS: My Engagement Day

Aloha!!! 
I know it has been a while but here's a treat, Behind The Scenes (BTS) of my engagement day! ;)

22-12-12 is the date that I'm officially engaged to the man I wholeheartedly love, Incik Pensyarah. Alhamdulillah, the ceremony went so well; filled with the positive vibes, joy and incredible bond that everyone shares. 
Since pink is my favorite color (yeah, everyone knows that) I've came out with the idea of Princess theme. And of course, everything has to be in pink color! haha.. 
The Preparations

Canopies: Abah & Mama rented from Encik Razak - recommended by our relatives. Since it's an intimate ceremony attended by relatives and close friends, two canopies should be more than enough to accommodate about 200 people. It's a pyramid canopy with ceiling fan and decorated beautifully with pink-and-white scallop. 
Door Gifts: Mama wanted to give something meaningful and not to be wasted so, Yaasin is the best! Tapi takkan nk bagi Yaasin semata-mata right? Henc…