Skip to main content

Judgement ERRORs

What is the first thing u'll do when u meet new person? Making a first impression? Right? Suda la. Tipu la klau u guys x penah ada any first impression towards someone that u just met. Cheating cheating cheating! =p

So what if I do have first impression? Does it wrong?????

Hell NO!! Nothing's wrong derrr~ It's a free country anyway. Up to you la kan nak ada any kind of perceptionsss or impressionsss pun. Kan? kan? kan? But what make it so wrong when u started to put a judgement along with ur impression. That is so WRONG! Because, who the hell you think you are? Ministry? Lawyer? Ahli Muzik? lolol (fine. Lame joke)

Personally, frankly speaking, am a person who do-not-judge-a-book-by-it's-cover. And why am I not simply judging people? It is because I DON'T LIKE PEOPLE JUDGING ME TOO! (sila take note) Not even during the first meeting, 2 kali, 3 kali, 4 kali pun I still won't judge u. Cos I don't expect that I can understand or know 110% of you in our 4th times meeting. (Even u might do something wrong dat can really spoil the trust) Cos I always think in two ways which are in the positive and negative sides. Which others find so hard to do that. Why ahh?? Why on earth you love to simply judge people?? Ape ko da ckup bgus ke? If u only can use your brain smartly, hey c'mon! We are all God's creation. One of a kind. Jgn takbur sgt bole? Even now u think u mmg da ckup bgus sgt pun, please bare in ur mind dat u aren't always on d top. What goes around, comes around. What goes up, must come down. 

Just to share with you some of the first impressions dat I always have from new people, people that's-so-called-knew-me-so-very-well. (wat the heck?!) Faham? Faham, bagus. X faham, suda.


Perlu kew ko nk wt mke minta penampar tue? Bajet gaya Diva la kan? Prasan sgt!

Ogey, fine. Salah mke I.


Do you really have to do pout for the sake of giving a pose?? Tempias Angelina Jolie pown x dpt la. Gedik!

Ogey. That's another point. tsk.


Owh, purleeeeasssse~ You really think dat's cute??! Wake up girl!

Thanks to you to have the word of cute. At least, it cross ur mind jugak. Me=Cute. Cute=Me lolol


Konon style la pkai suar Micheal Jackson ngan kasut Lady Gaga? Are you trying to show dat u r fashionable yg ntah apa-apa???

Rasa mcm x mnta ur money pun kan nak beli all the outfits? =_="


Tgk style mcm simple and cool jew. Tp cocky kot!

Am I???

So, basically those are other's first impressions towards me. Best x bile you know that people are judging u so bad in a MEAN way. Plus using MEAN words. X best pun kn? Sakit hati lg ada la. So, think twice before u made one. Because at d end of the day, Allah itu Maha Kaya and Maha Berkuasa. Mengkritik hamba Allah sama seperti menghina ciptaan Dia. Klau Dia nk tarik everything that you have in a sec, it can happens. So, always be nice to people and people will be nice to you back. As simple as that!

| Point wanted to ADD, just FYI. |

This girl is just the ordinary girl who wants to live her life to the fullest with her own way. And to make you feel extra satisfied, her world is so BORING! Like, SERIOUSLY!


Sometimes, jealousy is the reason to lead into a BAD judgement. Miss communication also one of the things that can create judgement. And actually there are loads of possibilities and reasons to the starting of make a judgement. It cannot be stopped. But to have you my sweethearts with a smart brain I believe, we can change such attitude in order to become a better person. Try to avoid it by having the second opinion in your head which is the positive thoughts before you easily fall into any judgements. I, myself is trying to improve to be a better person too. So, let's do it together dolls!! *wink*



p/s: Yet, there are no points taken that you can be jealous with me. None right?

Comments

  1. love this entry :) heee~ okay. i have some haters who judged me without even knowing me. super-duper lame :) but still, i don't even know who they are. so i'd say, they're just a bunch of humans who are confused, why everyone actually loves me. lol~

    ReplyDelete
  2. 2 b honest, cam lahanat manusia yg cakap cm otak dia dh kene lanyak ngn keta kebal..
    i noe so well who PUTERI HATI is~
    (didih j aq dpt taw org judge hg cm gampang,nk senapang j)

    ReplyDelete
  3. sis pu3..miss u.
    lama tak dtg blog ni...
    btw npe makin gojes ni...jelesh.aww!hehe

    ReplyDelete
  4. ryna dear: well, it's ogey for me if outsider make a judgement on me. But wat me hurts d most is when someone i believe i can rely on is d person judging me. pathetic rite? =_=

    yaT babe: seriously aku x fhm gak ngan manusia tue sume. penat otak brainstorm pk aku dew kco idop diowg kew? hadoyai~

    syaza sweet: u r so sweet~ mish u too dear. =) thx btw. *blushing*

    ReplyDelete
  5. hg bek sgt ngn org.. xpe, aq dh tlg kua kn 'bhs wealeleyhungah' aq so dat doang taw, da org yg lagik kuang ajr dr doang..
    dh jgn cdey2.. rmai yg support hg nih~

    ReplyDelete
  6. aku mna dew baek kt mta dpa wei.. dpa ckp aku gewdik dew la. huhu..

    ReplyDelete
  7. sis darling!! ignore those judgemental idiots tuh. depa jeles tu yg dok bg komen ntah pape. yg penting u hepi in everything u wat. middle finger to those idiots yg judge my sis darling cmtuh.

    p/s:i love all the pics in this entry*wink2*
    (^_________^)Y

    ReplyDelete
  8. thx deary.. it means a lot to me.. love to have u by my side. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. haha...dgki la tu...nmpk sgt...dorg xley timer yg u btter than them..n...sooo pathetic la dorg tu...cm sadis je hdp..nk kne kco hdp org..dr judgmnt2 tu, mnnjkkan yg die saaaagt amk brt psl u...n updte u slalu kn? kn? chayok2!! i luv ur blog =)

    ReplyDelete
  10. owh, thank you anon. so sweet of you. *wink*

    ReplyDelete
  11. =) cm cik enon lak name =p i 4gt my pswrd blog neh sbno nye...wuwu...nnti da jmpe, i flw keyh.. hve a nce n sweet day dearie..

    ReplyDelete
  12. huhu.. okey-dokey!! let me noe nti aite! *wink*

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

so-called-retis

Lemme be honest to you.. When I first heard word of retis, it's sounds so bizarre and gross to me. Feel so awkward to pronounce and in fact, I dun even know the meaning. ngeee~ 
I only know the meaning of retis when a friend used 'that' word in twitter and I was like, "retis what?"
So, he told me that retis means artist. 
"Oooooookay... understand." *but still, sounds so GROSS!!  >.<
Makanya, saya telah membuat pengenalan mengenai maksud retis sebelum memulakan perenggan. 
*Motif guna perkataan retis sebagai Tajuk (da cakap GROSS sgt)?? - Sebab nak update adik-adik yang kurang memahami (seperti saya) ngan perkataan-perkataan terkini lg trending. Kita belajar sama-sama ea. hahaha.. 
So, talking about retis/artist, someone has boosted me up in FB which had lead to the feelings of "seperti artis sangat" *pukes*

So, I asked him for what reason he called me 'insan popular'??  And it had dragged to the reply-comment session;
Then he ga…

10 Steps to do Self-Manicure

Since am no longer stay in KL, there's a lot of things that I need to compromise with maself; that I cannot have them in ma hometown. No more Nasi Ayam Penyet, no more Mamak at late night AND no more manicure and pedicure!! It scares me to hell when am imagine that ma nail will turn ugly without treatment.  >.<
One day, when I was with Mama in Guardian, I found set of nail polish which include buffing cream! Like OMG!!!! I can do my own manicure in home. Means, am now could saving up to rm70 for mani + pedi session.  It is much more worth it when u could do by ur own.  *wink*
Here are 10 easy steps for you to do self-manicure in home;

BTS: My Engagement Day

Aloha!!! 
I know it has been a while but here's a treat, Behind The Scenes (BTS) of my engagement day! ;)

22-12-12 is the date that I'm officially engaged to the man I wholeheartedly love, Incik Pensyarah. Alhamdulillah, the ceremony went so well; filled with the positive vibes, joy and incredible bond that everyone shares. 
Since pink is my favorite color (yeah, everyone knows that) I've came out with the idea of Princess theme. And of course, everything has to be in pink color! haha.. 
The Preparations

Canopies: Abah & Mama rented from Encik Razak - recommended by our relatives. Since it's an intimate ceremony attended by relatives and close friends, two canopies should be more than enough to accommodate about 200 people. It's a pyramid canopy with ceiling fan and decorated beautifully with pink-and-white scallop. 
Door Gifts: Mama wanted to give something meaningful and not to be wasted so, Yaasin is the best! Tapi takkan nk bagi Yaasin semata-mata right? Henc…