Sunday, December 26, 2010

Merry X'mas

I hope it is not too late to wish u guys (those who celebrate) a Merry X'mas n may this festival bring abundant joy n happiness in your life! *wink*

N I wanted to share with u a wonderful song (bukan lagu Christmas harap maklum). It is 60's hits song, title How Sweet It Is To Be Loved By You by James Taylor. Sangat classic ogey. huhu.. I fall in love with this song when I first listened in Oprah. (Bukti kedua I sgt classic) lalalalala~ o_0 Okay. Whatever it is I just love this song n hope my dolls enjoy it! *winkwinkwink*



13 comments:

  1. pun pernah dgr jugak...
    nice song..woot3..hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. heee.i xpenah dgr. first tyme kt ur blog la. btw,nice song~
    =DD

    ReplyDelete
  3. huhu.. lagu tue sgt evergreen.. surely some x penah dgr diz song.. hee~ adoi, tetiba rse cm dri nie agak classic. LOLOLOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. classic is sexy taw*wink2*.
    lagu2 evergreen ni sumtymes best gak lyn.hehe
    =DD

    ReplyDelete
  5. glad dat u love it! hee~ neway, diz song was meant for u.. *wink*

    ReplyDelete
  6. auww.thanx sis.so sweet of u.
    i da download td from ur blog.ngee.
    luv ya mucho~
    =DD

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love u even more!! :DD diz song really makes me wanna dance u noe.. tehee~

    ReplyDelete
  8. klo lagu cmni cmne nk dance?? kne ballroom dance la kn sbb music dy cm slow2 jer kn. sis taw dance ea. best kn dance.ngee~

    ReplyDelete
  9. x tawu sbnrnyew.. gelek2 prasan sowg diri dlm blik reti la. LOLOLOL

    ReplyDelete
  10. i last dance ngan my bestie mse kat matrix penang.ktowg tension study chemistry.if im not mistaken dance lagu get up by ciara pastu with love by hillary duff. i pown tataw sngt. just ikot my fwen nyer step jer.hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  11. wow! nice~ my last time dance during dip. sem 1 kowt. tme junior's nite. huhu.. agak memalukan sebenarnyew tme tue.. lalalala~ o_0

    ReplyDelete
  12. wow! impressive! at least u ad experience dance depan org laen. klo i segan gak just depan membe2 ok la. so proud of u.ngee~

    ReplyDelete