Skip to main content

** Mie & Me **

It's been a while I'm not updating my blog ha.. Rindu x? hee~ (^_*) Kinda bz + streamyx kt uma prob lak. Adoi~ Merana btol hidup as a student xde internet.. heh.

So many sweet things happened though. Like went for SHOPPING!! (eh??) n.. N.. N... I met my very old guy friend, Yusme (he's my buddy since we're standard 5). Wow!! =DD

Da lme gle x jpe dia, since dia da keje.. Agak sardis ble sume kwn da keje, tgl I je yg still study.. Adoi~ Agak jeles sbnrnye.. Tp it is so much FUN actually. hee~ Noe y? Sbb I dun have to pay anything + he gave me duit blanje!! Terbaek bukan? ngehngeh~ (^_^)v Sangat la baik hati cuz x penah lpe si-student-miskin nie. huu~

Day 1st, I fetched him in Sentul then we went to BB.. Next day, he came S.Alam n we watched movie. Ktorg lepak2 makan sushi n then I brought him to I-City. (yeah, I noe. Again.) heh. Nie da kali yg ke-3 I g I-City. Tp still best cuz diorg da re-arrange lampu2 kt situ n ada byk new things such as tiba2 da ada patung haiwan, skrin besar utk org lepak tgk World Cup, etc..


I forced him to 'm'capap' gak. hee~ :))


Owh, hari pertama b'gaya ngan my new Gladiator. *wink*

N yeah, my new skinny jeans too. Ouch! Lovin it! I bought 2 actually; a long one n diz three quater skinny jeans. hee~ =DD


Dinosaur in I-City. Cool!


Here we are.. Friends Forever.

note: Yusme is one of my best friend ever. We noe each other for a very long time. N the only reason y we're still sticking as a best friend is he never ruin our friendship. I mean, I noe he 'loves' me very much. Syg as a friend of course. Drpd dlu, stiap kali we wanna say 'Gudbye', pesanan wajib utk I adalah, "Ang jga dri leklok tau" He concerns bout me lots n d most important is, he do respect me as a girl n as his girl friend. I noe it's hard to believe in girl n boy being a best friend. But Yusme is a great friend who never break my trustworthy towards him. N dat makes diz friendship is beautiful n genuinely crystal.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

so-called-retis

Lemme be honest to you.. When I first heard word of retis, it's sounds so bizarre and gross to me. Feel so awkward to pronounce and in fact, I dun even know the meaning. ngeee~ 
I only know the meaning of retis when a friend used 'that' word in twitter and I was like, "retis what?"
So, he told me that retis means artist. 
"Oooooookay... understand." *but still, sounds so GROSS!!  >.<
Makanya, saya telah membuat pengenalan mengenai maksud retis sebelum memulakan perenggan. 
*Motif guna perkataan retis sebagai Tajuk (da cakap GROSS sgt)?? - Sebab nak update adik-adik yang kurang memahami (seperti saya) ngan perkataan-perkataan terkini lg trending. Kita belajar sama-sama ea. hahaha.. 
So, talking about retis/artist, someone has boosted me up in FB which had lead to the feelings of "seperti artis sangat" *pukes*

So, I asked him for what reason he called me 'insan popular'??  And it had dragged to the reply-comment session;
Then he ga…

10 Steps to do Self-Manicure

Since am no longer stay in KL, there's a lot of things that I need to compromise with maself; that I cannot have them in ma hometown. No more Nasi Ayam Penyet, no more Mamak at late night AND no more manicure and pedicure!! It scares me to hell when am imagine that ma nail will turn ugly without treatment.  >.<
One day, when I was with Mama in Guardian, I found set of nail polish which include buffing cream! Like OMG!!!! I can do my own manicure in home. Means, am now could saving up to rm70 for mani + pedi session.  It is much more worth it when u could do by ur own.  *wink*
Here are 10 easy steps for you to do self-manicure in home;

BTS: My Engagement Day

Aloha!!! 
I know it has been a while but here's a treat, Behind The Scenes (BTS) of my engagement day! ;)

22-12-12 is the date that I'm officially engaged to the man I wholeheartedly love, Incik Pensyarah. Alhamdulillah, the ceremony went so well; filled with the positive vibes, joy and incredible bond that everyone shares. 
Since pink is my favorite color (yeah, everyone knows that) I've came out with the idea of Princess theme. And of course, everything has to be in pink color! haha.. 
The Preparations

Canopies: Abah & Mama rented from Encik Razak - recommended by our relatives. Since it's an intimate ceremony attended by relatives and close friends, two canopies should be more than enough to accommodate about 200 people. It's a pyramid canopy with ceiling fan and decorated beautifully with pink-and-white scallop. 
Door Gifts: Mama wanted to give something meaningful and not to be wasted so, Yaasin is the best! Tapi takkan nk bagi Yaasin semata-mata right? Henc…