Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Birthday GAL ♥ THIS

April 30th, 2010


Venue: KLCC
Time: 11.30 p.m.
Movie: IronMan 2
Comment: AWESOME!

May 1st, 2010

Venue: Bukit Tinggi / Freaser Hill
Time: 10.30 a.m.
Motive: Holiday with old friends - Athirah Sulaiman and Hanim Amron & my bo0-chUk.
Comment: COOL!!














May 2nd, 2010

Venue: Pizza Hut, Sek 13
Time: 9.30 p.m.
Motive: Pre-Birthday Celebration. Treated by my bestie ever - Aida cayunk! Accompanied by Eifa n Sha
Comment: T'haru + BESH!!


Kawan sampai mati, AIDA



May 3rd, 2010

Venue: Uma sewa, Sek 7
Time: 1.00 a.m.
Got BearBear from Bo0-chUk, yeay!!
Motive: Birthday Gift
Comment: Chomel sangat!!

Venue: Secret Recipe, Sek 2
Time: 5.00 p.m.
Motive: Celebrate Birthday AGAIN!
Comment: sangat SUKEW!!







May 4th, 2010

Venue: I-City
Time: 11.30 p.m.
Motive: Besday Girl's wish. hee~
Accompany: Bo0-chUk, Aida (BFF), Eifa, Sha, Erry n her bf.
Comment: ROXX!!















note: I really-REALLY had a GREAT days after ibu jari I t'kapit pintu keta.. Rse cm agak b'baloi gak skt kejap tp pas2 HEPI x t'hingga. wee~ =DD To all my friends yg sudi menemani I... THX A LOT!! Tp org yg I paling-paling-paling nk berterima kasih is AIDA. She's my bestfriend ever. We noe each other since we're in Dip. Til now, she remains d BEST FRIEND EVER. I LOVE her SO MUCH!! Asal die dtg S.Alam je, msti die sengket trok. Yeala, asyik blnje I.. Tme besday I, die da blnje I mcm2 + kasi I hdiah lg. Really APPRECIATE it! Nti I da keje, I nk blnje die lak. PROMISE! =DD Aida, thx sgt2.. Aku syg ang!

No comments:

Post a Comment