Skip to main content

wanna have my LIFE again.

Nape ntah, skarg da mls gle nk g claz.. Adoi~ rse cm x redha je tiap kali nk kne bgn g claz tiap2 pg.. Rse cm mls gle cuz ble pk nk kne panjat tangge yg maha tinggi 2 tiap kali nk g fakulti. Arrhh!! (I noe, I juz can't stop complaining. But dat's d fact dat I have to face.) Benci!!
I hate part 4! So many assingments, nk wt keje group asgnment pon da x enjoy skarg, hidup pon cm x teratur je. Arrrhhh lg!! xske2!!

Bile weekdays je bdn trus jd lemau (cm x b'maya).. Then, weekend lak sibuk cover tdo.. + xde smangat nk wat keje.. Sgt la x besh!! Kali nie je I rse cam x enjoy sgt student's life.. huh. I love being a student, SUMPAH! (p/s: not a high school student. I dun like school. I love the U's life) Mmg rmai lg yg ske life budak skolah. But not me. Mmg dr kecik, I da b'angan-angan nk msuk U..Despite I dun really like school, tp I sgt rajin g skolah.. Mcm baek je x penah ponteng skolah kn.. (siap jd prefect lg kot.haish, x bley blah..) But the truth is, I hate assembly, I hate to wear school's uniform, I hate to wear school's shoes, I hate d bell's ring, blablabla.. Plus I plak duk hostel.. Lg la.. Byk sgt rules yg nk kne follow..

Dat's y, I xnk msuk pra-U.. Though my teacher asyik kol pujuk msuk pra-U, but I stick wit my decision.. There's no way am going back to school.. Wear school's uniform/shoes, n assembly again?? a BIG, FAT NO! I'm 18 at dat tme, I wanna have sumthing dat I can decide for myself.. I wanna do on my own. Hate to follow the rules..

Time Dip smpai la Dgree last sem, x rse t'tekan sgt though ada rules gak kne follow tp u still can wear anything u want, u can decide either wanna go to d claz or not, u can eat whenever u want to, etc.. Tp sem nie, I seriesly t'tekan dgn jadual claz I n ngan tibe2 wujud sistem b'palang nk masuk every faculties and the idea of park the car at pdg kawad - they are all BULLSHIT! arrhh!!


So, this is I wat I do every nite in weekends.. Watching my fav series - One Three Hill til 6 a.m. (can u believe dat?) I da xde mood nk wt keje.. Cuz I rse tiap2 ari (in weekdays) da asyik ngadap keje, then ble weekend je I da xnk wt pape da.. Truk kn? haish.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

so-called-retis

Lemme be honest to you.. When I first heard word of retis, it's sounds so bizarre and gross to me. Feel so awkward to pronounce and in fact, I dun even know the meaning. ngeee~ 
I only know the meaning of retis when a friend used 'that' word in twitter and I was like, "retis what?"
So, he told me that retis means artist. 
"Oooooookay... understand." *but still, sounds so GROSS!!  >.<
Makanya, saya telah membuat pengenalan mengenai maksud retis sebelum memulakan perenggan. 
*Motif guna perkataan retis sebagai Tajuk (da cakap GROSS sgt)?? - Sebab nak update adik-adik yang kurang memahami (seperti saya) ngan perkataan-perkataan terkini lg trending. Kita belajar sama-sama ea. hahaha.. 
So, talking about retis/artist, someone has boosted me up in FB which had lead to the feelings of "seperti artis sangat" *pukes*

So, I asked him for what reason he called me 'insan popular'??  And it had dragged to the reply-comment session;
Then he ga…

10 Steps to do Self-Manicure

Since am no longer stay in KL, there's a lot of things that I need to compromise with maself; that I cannot have them in ma hometown. No more Nasi Ayam Penyet, no more Mamak at late night AND no more manicure and pedicure!! It scares me to hell when am imagine that ma nail will turn ugly without treatment.  >.<
One day, when I was with Mama in Guardian, I found set of nail polish which include buffing cream! Like OMG!!!! I can do my own manicure in home. Means, am now could saving up to rm70 for mani + pedi session.  It is much more worth it when u could do by ur own.  *wink*
Here are 10 easy steps for you to do self-manicure in home;

BTS: My Engagement Day

Aloha!!! 
I know it has been a while but here's a treat, Behind The Scenes (BTS) of my engagement day! ;)

22-12-12 is the date that I'm officially engaged to the man I wholeheartedly love, Incik Pensyarah. Alhamdulillah, the ceremony went so well; filled with the positive vibes, joy and incredible bond that everyone shares. 
Since pink is my favorite color (yeah, everyone knows that) I've came out with the idea of Princess theme. And of course, everything has to be in pink color! haha.. 
The Preparations

Canopies: Abah & Mama rented from Encik Razak - recommended by our relatives. Since it's an intimate ceremony attended by relatives and close friends, two canopies should be more than enough to accommodate about 200 people. It's a pyramid canopy with ceiling fan and decorated beautifully with pink-and-white scallop. 
Door Gifts: Mama wanted to give something meaningful and not to be wasted so, Yaasin is the best! Tapi takkan nk bagi Yaasin semata-mata right? Henc…